What’s a great way to say Hello to the second half of 2020? Let’s make a difference, come join us in Run for a Chance 2020 (Virtual Charity Run)!
Lovely Disabled Home will be organizing virtual charity run “Run for A Chance 2020” from 31 August to 16 September 2020.
The main objective of this charity run:-
• To raise RM200,000 for the Home’s operational costs for the year 2021.
• To create public awareness on Persons with Disability (PWD) – We want to be inclusive, and encourage them to have an active lifestyle, and be able to socialise with able-bodied friends and family.
• To promote LDH socks - A product exclusively packed and delivered by the Home’s own members with disability. It is a mission of Lovely Disabled Home to provide them the opportunity to work.
HOW does it work?
1. Register before 30/08/2020 (*FREE LDH Running Socks for first 1,000 registrants)
Registration Fee: RM50 (OKU: RM25)
2. Run ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! ( Running period : 31/08/2020 to 16/09/2020)
3. Upload your result before 19/09/2020
4. Entitlements will be sent out on 01/10/2020 onward
This year, we are targeting 8,000 participants to join in this event, with both PWD and able bodied participants from Malaysia or even worldwide. Also, in order to encourage them to participate and be active, the PWD is entitled to participate in the run with a minimal registration fee.
Sign up now by clicking on the registration link enclosed. Together we can make a difference.